I Heart Koalas Blanket
I Heart Koalas
Create adorable cushions, blankets, and wall hangins with this precious koala design!
This pattern includes the graphs and directions for 3 different blanket designs ranging from a baby blanket to a throw size blanket. You can also use one block to create a fusion or wall hanging. This design can be made in any size yarn and hook, but yarn amounts are given for making the designs in DK weight yarn.
Wall Hanging Example Hooked by Allyson of @allym5
Cushion Example Hooked by @nelliescrochetniche
Questions along the way? Just ask!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. Gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 30 by 40 inches using DK yarn and a 4.5mm hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 45 stitches across and 34 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Pattern written in Numerical Filet
- Graph Included
I Heart Narwhals – Pattern Set
FOUR separate patterns included-1. As shown with Narwhals facing hearts 2. As shown, but with an alternate Narwhals facing away from the hearts center panel 3. A blanket of just the Narwhals without hearts 4. Pattern to create joinable Narwhal blocks. Cream Narwhals were hooked by the amazing Amanda Klimper of @aklimper As written in the pattern using DK yarn this Cream Narwhal blanket measures about 35x36 inches. Blue hues Narwhal were hooked by the talented Toni Franklin of @Tonimaycrochet. She used worsted weight yarn and added forth panel of narwals for a nice big blanket! Purple & White Narwhals by Emma Moss of @stitchedupbyemma, she omitted the hearts on the out facing narwhal panels.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket made with Paintbox Simply DK yarn, a 4.5mm Susan Bates Hook. Repeats are 4 turtles wide by 9 turtles high for a finished size of approximately 39 by 51 inches.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 40 stitches across and 14 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch (one full graph picture) with your desired yarn and hook to accurately determine your finished size and required yarn amounts. For reference, yardage amounts & finished size given are based on my own tension (an additional 10% has been added to the yarn amounts to help with varying tensions, but I can’t stress the importance of swatching your own!)
Owl Always Love You Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn.
- Shown finished blanket is in the baby size option, and is approximately 31x33 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 29 +4 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.