Tea & Coffee
Showing all 3 results
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
I Love You A Latte Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook and gauge is not super important. Yarn amounts and sizing are given for DK yarn with a 4mm hook with a gauge of approximately 16 sts & 10 rows = 4 inches (10cm).
- This pattern made as directed is approximately 46 by 57 inches.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK yarn (3 weight; light worsted) with a 4mm hook. 10% yardage has been added to help account for looser tensions. The yarn used in the sample blanket is:
- Stylecraft Special DK in Mocha, Cream, and Raspberry.
- Paintbox Simply DK in Coffee Bean, Soft Fudge, and Vanilla Cream.
- This blanket is worked form the bottom up, as all one piece. You can change colors at the panels and/or change colors at the repeats of the latte cups for a color blocked blanket without the need to join up any actual blocks. Color blocking information is on page 4.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide for Numerical Filet on page 5 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- approximately 2,338 total yards DK weight yarn for the body
- approximately 425 yards per latte panel
- approximately 638 yards for the lettering section
- 375 yards total DK yarn for the Ladder + Bobble Pom-Pom Border
- 200 yards for the Ladder Border and 175 yards for the Bobble Pom-Poms
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
Cuppa Love Blanket Snuggle up under a big cozy Cuppa Love!
- One-piece blanket pattern included.
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graph included.
- Granny Block pattern included.
Cozy Tea Time Throw
Hook up these cute tea cups in panels or as joinable blocks to create a joinable blanket, posters, all hangings, cushions - the possibilities are endless! INCLUDES 7 TEA CUP DESIGNS! - Big flower - striped - zig zag - polka dots - diamonds - tiny flowers AND - a BONUS heart tea cup design, which was a free pattern published in @CrochetZine Issue 20, February 2020 Solid panled blanket featured was hooked by Ally Joy of @ohjoy.crochet Joined blocks design was hooked by Crystal Forrester of @peridotandpolkadots
- This blanket can be EASILY sized up or down and can be made with any weight yarn and hook size preferred. Directions for sizing are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there. Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique, and a graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn & desired hook.
- Following the throw pattern as written in panels, throw will measure about 40 by 50 inches.
- Blanket can be increased/decreased in multiples of 42 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket. Make a swatch (one tea cup, 42 sts x 21 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure your block and decide how many repeats you need to get the width and length you want.
- For joinable blocks - work each tea cup separately, doing round one of the border to complete the square. Join with desired method - all squares will have 42 sc per side with 1sc for the corners. Blocks measure about 7.5x8.5 inches in DK with a 4.5mm hook.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart