crochet animal blanket
Showing the single result
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
I Heart Koalas Blanket
I Heart KoalasNEW! 2022 Update includes a face option for the Koala and updated bordering directions ands one-piece blanket options. Create adorable cushions, blankets, and wall hangings with this precious koala design!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook, but amounts and sizes have been given for worsted weight (I used Lion Brand’s “Pound of Love”) and a 4.5mm hook.
- Yarn amounts & sizes are given for one joinable block with sc bordering with a finished size of 21 x 18 inches. To calculate for a one-pice, multiply the block amount by how many koalas (full pattern repeats) will be in your one-piece blanket. Please see example one-piece blanket on page 4.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 83 sts across and 39 rows to make any size one-piece blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 3 of this pattern!
- 334 yards worsted weight yarn
- 20 yards for sc bordering
- 4.5mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn Needle