What Does the Fox Say
What Does the Fox Say? Hook up these adorable foxes in a traditional one-piece filet blanket or in my new signature joinable granny filet blocks style!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for a blanket using DK weight yarn with a 4.5mm hook for a finished size of approximately 29 by 32 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 41 stitches across and 27 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch of one design repeat and measuring to help you decide how many vertical and horizontal repeats you need for your desire size and how much yarn you will require, because everyone’s stitch tension is different.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and personal yarn amounts.
Blankets featured hooked by Carrie of @harould_and_claude (paneled one-piece in yellow and white) & Whitney of @pretty.pine.tree.crochet (red fox blocks blanket) & Jane @created.uniquely (white foxes with blue stripe)
There are no reviews yet.