- The following pattern is written using my new block/panel interchangeable style and comes with TWO designs – an anchor and a boat. These can be mixed and matched in joinable blocks or in panels. You can also mix & match the two design within the same panel.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 37 stitches across and 20 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture of either design, 37 sts x 20 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want AND to accurately determine your yarn amounts.
- Pattern us written in Numerical Filet (including a helpful how-to guide on the last page of your pattern file to clarify any questions) & a graph of each design is included as well.
You may also like…
Add to cart
12 Months of Filet Crochet (2020)
12 Themes & 17 Patterns for 1 AWESOME year of themed projects!
- 2 Sampler Projects
- 15 Different Monthly projects (January, February, and July include two separate project patterns each).
There are no reviews yet.