- The following pattern is written using my new block/panel interchangeable style and comes with TWO designs – an anchor and a boat. These can be mixed and matched in joinable blocks or in panels. You can also mix & match the two design within the same panel.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 37 stitches across and 20 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture of either design, 37 sts x 20 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want AND to accurately determine your yarn amounts.
- Pattern us written in Numerical Filet (including a helpful how-to guide on the last page of your pattern file to clarify any questions) & a graph of each design is included as well.
You may also like…
not rated Add to cart
12 Months of Filet Crochet
12 Themes & 17 Patterns for 1 AWESOME year of themed projects! 2 Sampler Projects 15 Different Monthly projects (January, February, and July include two separate project patterns each). The #2020filetcal has been meticulously reformatted and edited into a beautiful eBook - 12 Months of Filet Crochet - featuring 17 different projects to take you through a year. Purchased separately, all 12 themed monthly blankets (the 12 months are available separately, if you prefer) your total would come to over $60! ***Please note that all patterns are written in Numerical Filet with clear instructions on this new pattern writing technique. A graph is also included.*** Special Thanks to Emma Moss of @stitchedupbyemma for sharing her fabulous photos! NOTE: In your purchase download, you will find a Low Res PDF file and a second file with links to download the High Res PDF and EPUB versions from Google Drive.