Baby Beluga Blanket
Sea Turtles, Seahorses, Narwhals and now little Baby Belugas to add the the under the sea design collection! This blanket would make a lovely shower gift or best selling listing in your handmade shop.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for-
- a one-piece baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 35 x 45 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- one joinable block with sc edging (to join as you prefer) using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be decreased /increased in multiples of 47 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
- A graph of the pattern is also included for those who prefer that method.