crochet butterfly blanket
Showing all 2 results
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
- The following pattern is written using my new block/panel interchangeable style and comes with TWO designs - an anchor and a boat. These can be mixed and matched in joinable blocks or in panels. You can also mix & match the two design within the same panel.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 37 stitches across and 20 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture of either design, 37 sts x 20 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want AND to accurately determine your yarn amounts.
- Pattern us written in Numerical Filet (including a helpful how-to guide on the last page of your pattern file to clarify any questions) & a graph of each design is included as well.
Add to cart
Jane’s Garden Pattern Set eBook
Jane's Garden Pattern PackLet your creativity flow with this lovely garden-themed filet crochet design pack! - Get all 6 Garden Designs in this e-book! 6 Designs included-
- design blocks
- joinable granny blocks
- one piece blanket (either panels of the same design or mixing them up within a panel or panels)
- color blocks (but still as a one-piece blanket!)
- all graphs included
- the special leafy bordering for either a panel one-piece blanket OR the joined granny block blanket
Rated 5.00 out of 5