Filet Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Symbols Set
Create Personalized Buntings….and beyond!
Capital A-Z, 0-9, and various symbols, including an ampersand (&).
This comes with THREE (3) PDF files to download:
– 123s and symbols
– One PRINTABLE blank filet graph which is set at the correct ratio for filet crochet so you can design your own words to personalize your handmade items for family, friends and customers! (it is not digitally editable)
Option 1 – Bunting Tiles can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. This is what the numerical directions will complete.
Option 2 – Use my graph designs to personalize another filet project you’re making, like a blanket. Add a name, initials, birthdate, or words to your creations. BLANK CHART included to create personalized blanket panels for your handmade items.
Elephant Love Blanket Duo
- the original 2019 Elephant Love blanket
- the NEW 2022 Elephant Love blanket (the elephants are a little bigger and a lot cuter!)
- the NEW Just Elephants block pattern - great for color blocking in a one-piece (instructions included) or joinable blocks
- the graphs for all versions
- The “Just Elephants” version of this pattern is better for BEGINNERS to Numerical Filet.
- The “Elephant Love” blanket is an advanced pattern in terms of Numerical Filet because the pattern is NOT a simple block repeat. Please be sure you understand the Help Guide on page 4 before you start.
- These patterns can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for three different projects:
- The NEW 2022 version of the Elephant Love Blanket using DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately ~40x45 inches. 3 elephants wide by 5 high. Each panel is ~9 inches high.
- one “Just Elephants” block - which can be used to calculate yardage for an “elephant only” one-piece blanket. Multiply the yarn for one block by the number of elephants you want in your blanket. One elephant repeat is ~16.5 x 11 inches using aran yarn and a 5mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- “Elephant Love” can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55+61 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- “Just Elephants” can be increased in multiples of 61 sts by 23 rows.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
Dancing Dragonflies Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn with a finished size is approximately 33x36 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 46+3 stitches across and 18 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and yarn amounts.
Zoom Zoom Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Finished size is approximately 28.5x31.5 inches using DK yarn and a 4.5mm hook and the repeats specified.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 43 stitches across and 16 rows up to make any size blanket.
Moroccan Mosaic Filet Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and any size hook.
- I used DK with a 4.5mm hook so yarn amounts are given for DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 29x34 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 24 +3 stitches across and 22 rows up to make any size blanket.