Filet Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Symbols Set
Create Personalized Buntings….and beyond!
Capital A-Z, 0-9, and various symbols, including an ampersand (&).
This comes with THREE (3) PDF files to download:
– 123s and symbols
– One PRINTABLE blank filet graph which is set at the correct ratio for filet crochet so you can design your own words to personalize your handmade items for family, friends and customers! (it is not digitally editable)
Option 1 – Bunting Tiles can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. This is what the numerical directions will complete.
Option 2 – Use my graph designs to personalize another filet project you’re making, like a blanket. Add a name, initials, birthdate, or words to your creations. BLANK CHART included to create personalized blanket panels for your handmade items.
Dump Truck Blanket
- Hook up your own Dump Truck Blanket blanket using the yarn and the colors of your choice.
- Pattern is given in both numerical notation and a graph is included as well.
- Blankets featured were hooked by my fabulous tester Debby (see photos for additional credit into).
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn. This pattern can be increased in multiples of 71 stitches across and 22 rows up to make any size blanket.
I Heart Narwhals – Pattern Set
FOUR separate patterns included-1. As shown with Narwhals facing hearts 2. As shown, but with an alternate Narwhals facing away from the hearts center panel 3. A blanket of just the Narwhals without hearts 4. Pattern to create joinable Narwhal blocks. Cream Narwhals were hooked by the amazing Amanda Klimper of @aklimper As written in the pattern using DK yarn this Cream Narwhal blanket measures about 35x36 inches. Blue hues Narwhal were hooked by the talented Toni Franklin of @Tonimaycrochet. She used worsted weight yarn and added forth panel of narwals for a nice big blanket! Purple & White Narwhals by Emma Moss of @stitchedupbyemma, she omitted the hearts on the out facing narwhal panels.
Elephant Love Blanket
Dancing Dragonflies Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn with a finished size is approximately 33x36 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 46+3 stitches across and 18 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and yarn amounts.