Filet Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Symbols Set
Create Personalized Buntings….and beyond!
Capital A-Z, 0-9, and various symbols, including an ampersand (&).
This comes with THREE (3) PDF files to download:
– 123s and symbols
– One PRINTABLE blank filet graph which is set at the correct ratio for filet crochet so you can design your own words to personalize your handmade items for family, friends and customers! (it is not digitally editable)
Option 1 – Bunting Tiles can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. This is what the numerical directions will complete.
Option 2 – Use my graph designs to personalize another filet project you’re making, like a blanket. Add a name, initials, birthdate, or words to your creations. BLANK CHART included to create personalized blanket panels for your handmade items.
- Hook up your own Demolition Wrecking Ball Crane Blanket blanket using the yarn and the colors of your choice.
- Pattern is given in both numerical notation and a graph is included as well.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 24x30 inches using a 4.5mm hook and the specified repeats.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55 stitches across and 24 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one machine 55 sts x 24 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
Let it Snow Throw
- Following this pattern, the finished blanket is approximately 40 x 50 inches.
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included. Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graphs included.
Cozy Tea Time Throw
- This blanket can be EASILY sized up or down and can be made with any weight yarn and hook size preferred. Directions for sizing are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there. Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique, and a graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn & desired hook.
- Following the throw pattern as written in panels, throw will measure about 40 by 50 inches.
- Blanket can be increased/decreased in multiples of 42 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket. Make a swatch (one tea cup, 42 sts x 21 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure your block and decide how many repeats you need to get the width and length you want.
- For joinable blocks - work each tea cup separately, doing round one of the border to complete the square. Join with desired method - all squares will have 42 sc per side with 1sc for the corners. Blocks measure about 7.5x8.5 inches in DK with a 4.5mm hook.