Filet Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Symbols Set
Create Personalized Buntings….and beyond!
Capital A-Z, 0-9, and various symbols, including an ampersand (&).
This comes with THREE (3) PDF files to download:
– 123s and symbols
– One PRINTABLE blank filet graph which is set at the correct ratio for filet crochet so you can design your own words to personalize your handmade items for family, friends and customers! (it is not digitally editable)
Option 1 – Bunting Tiles can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. This is what the numerical directions will complete.
Option 2 – Use my graph designs to personalize another filet project you’re making, like a blanket. Add a name, initials, birthdate, or words to your creations. BLANK CHART included to create personalized blanket panels for your handmade items.
Some Bunny Loves You Blanket
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given and pattern graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important. Yarn amounts are given for a blanket using DK yarn and making the number of repeats noted in the pattern directions for a finished size of approximately 32x45 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 30 + 21 more stitches across and 19 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (see page 8 for a quick bunny swatch pattern) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- CHART INCLUDED!!!
All You Need is Love
- Following this pattern, the finished blanket is approximately 34x45 inches.
- Make the blanket larger by adding heart repeats to either end of the LOVE section (directions included)
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graphs included.
Elephant Love Blanket
Mr. Seahorse Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 30x50 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 28+4 stitches across and 32 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one seahorse) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need (both horizontal and vertical) to get the blanket size you want.