Harry Potter Blanket
Crochet your own HP blanket in your house colors!
This EPIC design is too large to photograph – scroll through to see more of the included panel designs.
5 Panel Designs included (numerical pattern + graphs):
– Harry Theme
– Hedwig (open eyes OR sleeping)
– Deathly Hallows
– “Mischief Managed” (words can be split or kept together!)
Lettering safe for right or left handed crocheters – the hand you hook with DOESN’T MATTER. 🙂 My filet lettering has been tested by a left handed crocheter, just be be sure!
Mr. Seahorse Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 30x50 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 28+4 stitches across and 32 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one seahorse) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need (both horizontal and vertical) to get the blanket size you want.
All You Need is Love
- Following this pattern, the finished blanket is approximately 34x45 inches.
- Make the blanket larger by adding heart repeats to either end of the LOVE section (directions included)
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graphs included.
Cozy Tea Time Throw
- This blanket can be EASILY sized up or down and can be made with any weight yarn and hook size preferred. Directions for sizing are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there. Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique, and a graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn & desired hook.
- Following the throw pattern as written in panels, throw will measure about 40 by 50 inches.
- Blanket can be increased/decreased in multiples of 42 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket. Make a swatch (one tea cup, 42 sts x 21 rows) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure your block and decide how many repeats you need to get the width and length you want.
- For joinable blocks - work each tea cup separately, doing round one of the border to complete the square. Join with desired method - all squares will have 42 sc per side with 1sc for the corners. Blocks measure about 7.5x8.5 inches in DK with a 4.5mm hook.