Harry Potter crochet
Showing all 2 results
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
Words are Magic
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Finished size is approximately 38x48 inches (96.5x122cm) using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- This blanket can be made larger by using a heavier weight yarn and corresponding hook.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 4 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- 960 yards DK yarn for the lettering portion
- 3 balls Stylecraft Special DK in Silver
- 136 yards per “block” repeat of the book & teacup
- 1 ball each of Stylecraft Special DK in Pomegranate, Aster, and Magenta
- 280 yards DK yarn for the Ribbed Border
- 1 ball Stylecraft Special DK in Graphite
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
Harry Potter Blanket
Crochet your own HP blanket in your house colors! This EPIC design is too large to photograph - scroll through to see more of the included panel designs. 5 Panel Designs included (numerical pattern + graphs): - Harry Theme - Hedwig (open eyes OR sleeping) - Deathly Hallows - Quidditch - "Mischief Managed" (words can be split or kept together!) Lettering safe for right or left handed crocheters - the hand you hook with DOESN'T MATTER. :-) My filet lettering has been tested by a left handed crocheter, just be be sure!
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart