Doctor Who Crochet Pattern E-Book
5 Brilliant Patterns in 1
- This pattern pack include 5 Doctor Who themed designs which you can use to make a blanket or any number of other projects.
- Create the epic Doctor Who Blanket which combines all 5 designs into the blankets you see featured here by myself and one of my amazing testers, Wendy (in 4th Doctor colors blues, grey and golds).
- The blanket panels can’t be resized by changing the repeats – but the size can be changed by changing your yarn weight/hook size.
- Each design is ALSO given separately, so you can make a blanket of just Daleks, for example. Or a wall hanging with the emblem. Or whatever project you’d like!
- Pattern for the Doctor Who Blanket as shown
- Seperate Patterns for each of the 5 designs
- Graphs for each blanket panel
- Graph for all stand-alone designs
- Detailed How-To instructions for filet crochet.
- Detailed instructions for changing colors within a panel.
- A quality pattern tested by both beginners and advanced crocheters.
Stand Alone Patterns include:
- Cyberman (head)
- Weeping Angel
- and the Doctor Who Emblem
Doctor Who Blanket Info:
- In Aran yarn, my blanket measures 45 by 70 inches with a 5mm hook.
Yarn & Supplies – for full blanket, as pictured
Yarn amounts are for Aran weight yarn, I used Paintbox Simple Aran –
- 730 yards for TARDIS & Emblem (Paintbox 240 Royal Blue)
- 580 yards for Weeping Angel (Paintbox 204 Stormy Grey)
- 340 yards for Cybermen panel (Paintbox 205 Slate Grey)
- 337 yards for Dalek (Paintbox 214 Pillar Red)
- 337 yards for Dalek (Paintbox 222 Buttercup Yellow)
- Moss Stitch Border (shown): 50 yards more in each color used
- Simple Border: 300 yards in one color.
- 5mm Hook
- 6mm Hook (if using Moss Stitch border option)
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn Needle
Terms & Stitches Used – US Terms
st(s) – stitch(es)
ch – chain
sk – skip
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
sl st – slip stitch
rep – repeat