crochet whale blanket
Showing the single result
Baby Beluga Blanket
Sea Turtles, Seahorses, Narwhals and now little Baby Belugas to add the the under the sea design collection! This blanket would make a lovely shower gift or best selling listing in your handmade shop.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for-
- a one-piece baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 35 x 45 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- one joinable block with sc edging (to join as you prefer) using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be decreased /increased in multiples of 47 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
- A graph of the pattern is also included for those who prefer that method.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart