Shawls & Wraps
Showing all 2 results
View cart “Agape Shawl” has been added to your cart.
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
Braided Diamonds Wrap
I hate writing product descriptions. I'm just not good at it! This wrap is AWESOME. How's that?
- This pattern is to be worked with a sock weight yarn - like Sheepjes Whirl or other sock weight yarn.
- Yarn amounts are for a wrap with a finished size of approximately 20” x 72” inches (length will vary depending on personal preference) using sock weight yarn and a 4mm hook.
- GUAGE is approximately 11 dc by 6 rows = 2” square using sock weight and a 4mm hook. Meeting this isn’t crucial, but if you are a particularly loose crocheter, you might want to go down in hook size so your wrap isn’t a blanket.
- Up to 2188 yards sock weight yarn (I used almost two Scheepjes Whirls - it will depend on your desired length, and size - every person is different!
- 4mm hook
Wrap a loved one (or yourself) up in a handmade Agape Shawl this holiday season! The Agape Shawl is gorgeous filet shawl pattern, designed with little hearts throughout and a delicate scalloped border.
- This shawl works up perfectly with gradient yarn sets or whirls/cakes, using sock or DK weight yarns - but can be made in any weight you prefer!
- This gorgeous triangle shawl takes less than 900 yards of 4-ply (sock) weight yarn.
- =OR= make the smaller version with just ONE Lion Brand Yarn Mandala cake (or similar yarn).
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.25 Add to cart