When September Ends Shawl
First, you can find all the info for this new CAL in this post.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook, but Fine (2) or DK (3) Weights are recommended depending on how warm you’d like your shawl to be. Yarn amounts will vary based on chosen weight and desired size.
- Size – (not counting leaf edging) 62 inches measured on the straight side (increase to increase) and 34 inches measure up the center (along the center corner line).
- A Note on gauge + yardage – Hobbii Azalea (Color #10) was used to create this pattern. My exact yardage was 968 yards. My gauge was 18dc + 10 rows = 4 inches. I used one whole cake and needed 20 grams (90 yards) of a second to complete the leaf edge.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty Triangle Shawl patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 3 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- 1,064 yards fine weight (2) yarn
- 4mm Hook