not rated $5.75 Add to cart
All You Need is Love
All You Need is LOVE! Perfect for weddings, valentine babies, - really year round!
- Following this pattern, the finished blanket is approximately 34x45 inches.
- Make the blanket larger by adding heart repeats to either end of the LOVE section (directions included)
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graphs included.
Add to cart
12 Months of Filet Crochet
12 Themes & 17 Patterns for 1 AWESOME year of themed projects!
- 2 Sampler Projects
- 15 Different Monthly projects (January, February, and July include two separate project patterns each).
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Moroccan Mosaic Filet Blanket
Crochet this elegant Moroccan tile design in the filet crochet style. A stunning housewarming or shower gift, and a design your shoppers will be in love with at the fall craft fairs! This blanket can be made in any weight yarn and size, directions are included for easy resizing. Featured blanket was stitched in Sytlecraft Special DK using a 4,5mm hook and 1 ball each (approx. 322 yards) of Petrol, Cypress, Mustard, Tomato and Burgundy. Finished size in the example is approximately 29x34 inches. This pattern is written in Numerical Filet Notation and the graph is included at well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and any size hook.
- I used DK with a 4.5mm hook so yarn amounts are given for DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 29x34 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 24 +3 stitches across and 22 rows up to make any size blanket.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
a Star is Born
A Star is Born! The perfect blanket for your next handmade baby shower gift. But it doesn't have to be just for babies - this pattern is easily sized up or down to create any size blanket and how to do this is included. This pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. A graph of the pattern is also included for those who prefer that method.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. Gauge is not important! Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 32” x 43” using the specified yarn, hook and repeats below. Yarn amounts are approximate and greatly depend on personal tension.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 30 +5 stitches across and 19 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Blanket can be worked in joinable blocks. (Star Block blanket featured here was hooked and photographed by Elliotte Kellogg @Mychele.makes)
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture, 35 sts x 19 rows) with your desired yarn and hook and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and yarn amounts.