- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 24×24 inches using aran (worsted) yarn and a 5mm hook. This base pattern makes a Chessboard (64 “block”) blanket.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 22 stitches across and 14 rows up to make any size blanket…or a scarf or wrap!
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 3 of this pattern!
Yarn & Supplies – aran (worsted) yarn
- ~600 yards aran yarn
- ~200 yards aran yarn for the Ladder Border
- 5mm Hook
Blues – Claire Pringle
Purple – Desmond of @Deshan_crafts