Blast Off Blanket
Introducing the Blast Off Blanket!
Hook up an outta this world rocket blanket to sell in your handmade shop, make it as a special gift the a rocket-loving kiddo, or use the easy adapted filet style to create other themed accessories like pillows and wall hangings.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn. Finished size is approximately 31×34 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 33+3 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- Yarn amounts are APPROXIMATE as personal tensions vary.
Pattern is written in Numerical Filet & a graph is included too.
Need extra help along the way? Just ask!