We Do – a Wedding Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for worsted (aran) weight yarn with a 5mm hook with a finished size of approximately 58×66 inches.
- Yarn Amounts – My personal tension/gauge for this yarn + hook size is 12 sts by 8 rows = 4” For the blanket on the cover, I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in Ivory & Teal Sparkle. 10% is added to my personal yardages to help account for looser tensions.
- A graph of this pattern is found in a separate PDF download included with this purchase.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 4 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- 2,780 yards worsted weight yarn for the body
- 366 yards worsted weight yarn for the border
- 5mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
Stitches – US Terms
st(s) – stitch(es)
ch – chain
sk – skip
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
slst – slip stitch
yo – yarn over
Below stitches are written out (some have links for tutorial videos)
GC – granny cluster
GCD – Granny Cluster Decrease
CC – Corner Cluster
FDC – Foundation Row Double Crochet
Crab Stitch – also called “reverse single crochet”