Racing Hearts Throw
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook, but the exact yarn used for designing this blanket was Caron Simply Soft in Watermelon, Grape, Neon Pink, Perfect Plum, Soft Pink, and Grey Heather.
- Yarn Amounts – Please note that 10% has been added to my actual yardage to help account for looser tensions.
- Finished Blanket Size – Using Caron Simply Soft (or similar worsted weight yarn) and noted hooks the completed strips are approximately 8×60 inches. The finished blanket will be 47×63 inches (following pattern as written).
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 4 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- Graph included.
- Photo Tutorial of the Continuous Join As You Go method included
- 500 yards worsted weight yarn per racing hearts strip – you will make 5 strips total (2,500 yards total)
- 693 yards worsted weight yarn for joining strips & outer blanket border
- 5mm Hook (for the filet portion & sc strip edging)
- 4.5mm Hook (for all granny cluster stitches)
- Stitch Markers
There are no reviews yet.