The HOPE Blanket – A design for all of those fighting any kind of cancer, just chose the appropriate awareness color for the fighter you’re making for! This is a 16 page pattern written in numerical filet with all the graphs included.
- Finished size is approximately 45×54 inches using Aran/worsted yarn and a 5mm hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased only by changing your yarn weight and/or hook size.
- I’ve noted where the break between the word panels are, so you can easily change colors if you desire.
- Want other words? It was hard to choose which words to include in this design! I have an Alphabet & Number Pattern Set you can use to build your own words here: https://mayhemandmajesty.com/shop/filet-alphabet-letters-numbers-symbols-set – this set is the same size as the letters in this design.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? See the Help Guide on the PAGE 3 of this pattern!
- ~1200 yards aran/worsted yarn (shown using Paintbox Simply Aran in Bubblegum; 10 100g balls)
- ~250 yards aran/worsted yarn for the included Ladder Border (shown using Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn; a worsted weight; one 5oz (142g) ball was used)
- 5mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
Photo Gallery Info-
Solid Pink – Mayhem & Majesty
Blues (for prostatę cancer) by Candi @candis_crocheted_wonders
Pinks – Cat @_the_crafty_cat_
Pink & White – Carrie Wilson
Variegated Stripy Pink – Sharon Dodd
Cream, Brown, Blue and Red – Linda Morris