Filet Alphabet Letters, Numbers & Symbols Set
Create Personalized Buntings….and beyond!
Capital A-Z, 0-9, and various symbols, including an ampersand (&).
This comes with THREE (3) PDF files to download:
– 123s and symbols
– One PRINTABLE blank filet graph which is set at the correct ratio for filet crochet so you can design your own words to personalize your handmade items for family, friends and customers! (it is not digitally editable)
Option 1 – Bunting Tiles can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. This is what the numerical directions will complete.
Option 2 – Use my graph designs to personalize another filet project you’re making, like a blanket. Add a name, initials, birthdate, or words to your creations. BLANK CHART included to create personalized blanket panels for your handmade items.
Crazy Daisy Blanket
I Heart Koalas Blanket
Zoom Zoom Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Finished size is approximately 28.5x31.5 inches using DK yarn and a 4.5mm hook and the repeats specified.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 43 stitches across and 16 rows up to make any size blanket.
All You Need is Love
- Following this pattern, the finished blanket is approximately 34x45 inches.
- Make the blanket larger by adding heart repeats to either end of the LOVE section (directions included)
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graphs included.