- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK (3 weight) yarn with a 4mm hook. Extra yardage has been added to the supplies list to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased by changing your yarn weight/hook size.
- Make joinable Dolphin Blocks or a larger blanket w/o hearts – You can use the plain dolphin block pattern provided to repeat for a wider width (60 sts per repeat) to make a larger dolphin-themed blanket. See directions on page 10.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 3 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
Supplies – Dolphin Love Baby Blanket
- Blanket Body: I ball each of Stylecraft Special DK in Aster, Turquoise, and Aspen (966 total yards/322 yards per panel)
- Wave Border: 100 yards each of Stylecraft Special DK in Royal Blue and Sherbet
- Stitch Markers
There are no reviews yet.