Mr Seahorse crochet blanket pattern
Showing all 2 results
$6.00 Add to cart
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK (3 weight) yarn with a 4mm hook. Extra yardage has been added to the supplies list to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased by changing your yarn weight/hook size.
- Make joinable Dolphin Blocks or a larger blanket w/o hearts - You can use the plain dolphin block pattern provided to repeat for a wider width (60 sts per repeat) to make a larger dolphin-themed blanket. See directions on page 10.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 3 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- Blanket Body: I ball each of Stylecraft Special DK in Aster, Turquoise, and Aspen (966 total yards/322 yards per panel)
- Wave Border: 100 yards each of Stylecraft Special DK in Royal Blue and Sherbet
- Stitch Markers
$6.00 Add to cart
Mr. Seahorse Blanket
Mr. Seahorse by Eric Carle is one of my kids' favorite stories, so I just had to do some seahorses to go with the sea turtles and baby belugas. :-) Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. All resizing directions are included too. CHART INCLUDED!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook; amounts and finished sizes are provided for DK (3 weight) yarns used with a 4mm hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for
- a one-piece baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 26” x 28"
- a joined-block baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 29” x 30”
- extra yardage has been added to the supplies list to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 32 sts across and 32 rows to make any size blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!