I Love You A Latte Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook and gauge is not super important. Yarn amounts and sizing are given for DK yarn with a 4mm hook with a gauge of approximately 16 sts & 10 rows = 4 inches (10cm).
- This pattern made as directed is approximately 46 by 57 inches.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK yarn (3 weight; light worsted) with a 4mm hook. 10% yardage has been added to help account for looser tensions. The yarn used in the sample blanket is:
- Stylecraft Special DK in Mocha, Cream, and Raspberry.
- Paintbox Simply DK in Coffee Bean, Soft Fudge, and Vanilla Cream.
- This blanket is worked form the bottom up, as all one piece. You can change colors at the panels and/or change colors at the repeats of the latte cups for a color blocked blanket without the need to join up any actual blocks. Color blocking information is on page 4.
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide for Numerical Filet on page 5 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
- approximately 2,338 total yards DK weight yarn for the body
- approximately 425 yards per latte panel
- approximately 638 yards for the lettering section
- 375 yards total DK yarn for the Ladder + Bobble Pom-Pom Border
- 200 yards for the Ladder Border and 175 yards for the Bobble Pom-Poms
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers