The Beethoven Blanket
The Beethoven blanket is sure to delight music lovers of all ages!
Pattern features three different treble clef rhythm panels in 4/4 time.
Blanket can be created with any weight yarn and hook.
Using DK and a 4.5mm hook, finished size measures approximately 44×51 inches.
Featured Tester Photos-
Red Beethoven by Laura Anderson @thecraftycow4
Blue & White Beethoven by Vicky @handcraftedbytwicky
Some Bunny Loves You Blanket
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given and pattern graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important. Yarn amounts are given for a blanket using DK yarn and making the number of repeats noted in the pattern directions for a finished size of approximately 32x45 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 30 + 21 more stitches across and 19 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (see page 8 for a quick bunny swatch pattern) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- CHART INCLUDED!!!
Owl Always Love You Blanket
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn.
- Shown finished blanket is in the baby size option, and is approximately 31x33 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 29 +4 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
Dazzling Diamonds Blanket
Elephant Love Blanket Duo
- the original 2019 Elephant Love blanket
- the NEW 2022 Elephant Love blanket (the elephants are a little bigger and a lot cuter!)
- the NEW Just Elephants block pattern - great for color blocking in a one-piece (instructions included) or joinable blocks
- the graphs for all versions
- The “Just Elephants” version of this pattern is better for BEGINNERS to Numerical Filet.
- The “Elephant Love” blanket is an advanced pattern in terms of Numerical Filet because the pattern is NOT a simple block repeat. Please be sure you understand the Help Guide on page 4 before you start.
- These patterns can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for three different projects:
- The NEW 2022 version of the Elephant Love Blanket using DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately ~40x45 inches. 3 elephants wide by 5 high. Each panel is ~9 inches high.
- one “Just Elephants” block - which can be used to calculate yardage for an “elephant only” one-piece blanket. Multiply the yarn for one block by the number of elephants you want in your blanket. One elephant repeat is ~16.5 x 11 inches using aran yarn and a 5mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- “Elephant Love” can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55+61 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- “Just Elephants” can be increased in multiples of 61 sts by 23 rows.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!