the Adoption Blanket
the Chosen – Wanted – Loved – Adoption Blanket
This pattern was designed on request of several of my followers and customers. I hope you enjoy making it for a loved one who is adopted or as a gift.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 32×45 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in size by changing hook/yarn weight (or by adding additional stitches to either side of the blanket).
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE See the Help Guide on page 3 of this pattern!
Yarn & Supplies –
- Approx. 1610 yards DK yarn for the blanket with the Simple Border
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
Purples by Candi of @candis_crocheted_wonders
Purple & Cream by Linda Morris of @kal20m
Blue, Orange & White by Carrie Wilson
Rainbow version by Yours Truly