Soft Kitty, Sleepy Kitty Blanket
Soft Kitty, Sleepy Kitty Blanket (name that show!) – a sweet little kitty (with sleeping or happy eyes) that can be worked in joinable blocks or as a one-piece blanket with any yarn and to whatever your desired size.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 51 stitches across and 28 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Yarn amounts are given for a one-piece blanket with a finished size of approximately 24 x 24 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
- The size of an aran/worsted (with a 5mm hook) Soft Kitty Block is 13″ with initial granny bordering.
- Soft Kitty Pattern can be mixed and matched with other animals in the Animals Mix & Match Collection.
Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included. Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
Need extra help along the way? Just ask!