20000 Leagues Blanket
We all live in a yellow submarine…You know it’s in your head now too! Hook up this fun and fast filet crochet submarine blanket in yellow…or as whole rainbow of colors!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 42 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Yarn amounts are for a finished size go approximately 40×44 inches in DK yarn, a 4.5mm hook and the specified repeats.
- I recommend making a swatch (42 sts x 21 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want because everyone’s tension is different!
- This pattern is written in Numerical Filet Notation and the Graph is also included.
Blanket featured was hooked by the talented Cat Wilson and you can find her as @_crafty_cat_ on IG.