Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This unbelievably cute crocheted cat pattern, done in the filet crochet technique, will delight cat lovers both young and old! Make it as a gift or stitch it up to sell in your handmade shop or craft fair booth.
Stitch up this pattern as a one-piece blanket or as joinable blocks (pattern for putting a granny square style border around your blocks to prep for joining included).
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. Gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 30 by 40 inches using DK yarn and a 4.5mm hook.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 45 stitches across and 34 rows up to make any size blanket.
- Pattern written in Numerical Filet
- Graph Included
Elephant Love Blanket Duo
Elephant Love Duo includes
- the original 2019 Elephant Love blanket
- the NEW 2022 Elephant Love blanket (the elephants are a little bigger and a lot cuter!)
- the NEW Just Elephants block pattern - great for color blocking in a one-piece (instructions included) or joinable blocks
- the graphs for all versions
- The “Just Elephants” version of this pattern is better for BEGINNERS to Numerical Filet.
- The “Elephant Love” blanket is an advanced pattern in terms of Numerical Filet because the pattern is NOT a simple block repeat. Please be sure you understand the Help Guide on page 4 before you start.
- These patterns can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for three different projects:
- The NEW 2022 version of the Elephant Love Blanket using DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately ~40x45 inches. 3 elephants wide by 5 high. Each panel is ~9 inches high.
- one “Just Elephants” block - which can be used to calculate yardage for an “elephant only” one-piece blanket. Multiply the yarn for one block by the number of elephants you want in your blanket. One elephant repeat is ~16.5 x 11 inches using aran yarn and a 5mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- “Elephant Love” can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55+61 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- “Just Elephants” can be increased in multiples of 61 sts by 23 rows.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
Rated 4.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
What Does the Fox Say
What Does the Fox Say? Hook up these adorable foxes in a traditional one-piece filet blanket or in my new signature joinable granny filet blocks style!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for a blanket using DK weight yarn with a 4.5mm hook for a finished size of approximately 29 by 32 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 41 stitches across and 27 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch of one design repeat and measuring to help you decide how many vertical and horizontal repeats you need for your desire size and how much yarn you will require, because everyone’s stitch tension is different.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and personal yarn amounts.
Love Birds Blanket & Block
Love Birds Blanket - featuring sweet love birds on a branch of heart shaped leaves. Love Birds Block - features a pair of love birds and can be used to create joinable blocks or for other projects such as pillows, sweaters, and wall hangings.Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included. Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. CHARTS INCLUDED. Need extra help along the way? Just ask! Love Birds block & block blanket made by Petra Baerens @sulfstmokt
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 37 by 48 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook. 10% has been added to help account for differing tensions.
- A larger blanket can be created using Aran/Worsted weight or chunky and appropriate hook sizes for those weights.
- BONUS! Blocks can be made from the Love Birds block design to create any number of projects, or this block can be repeated to make a more plain blanket panel. Or you can color change the blocks in a panel (see page 3 for how to make color blocks in a one-piece blanket).
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart
Some Bunny Loves You Blanket
Hook up this sweet bunny and hearts blanket for a perfect baby shower gift or to sell in your shop and at craft fairs.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given and pattern graph is included as well.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important. Yarn amounts are given for a blanket using DK yarn and making the number of repeats noted in the pattern directions for a finished size of approximately 32x45 inches.
- This pattern can be increased or decreased in multiples of 30 + 21 more stitches across and 19 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (see page 8 for a quick bunny swatch pattern) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- CHART INCLUDED!!!
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart
Julie Murray –
Made individual squares and crocheted them together for my sister in law, couldn’t wait to finish this blanket and it was well received!