Easter Bunny Gnomes
- Blanket & Blocks: You can make either the gnomes one-piece blanket, joinable gnome granny blocks, or use the block patterns to create a custom one-piece using the gnomes you like best.
- Yarn amounts are given with 10% added to my personal usage to help ensure all crocheters have enough yarn to complete their project; however, if you know you crochet particularly loose, then you may want to have additional yarn on hand just in case.
- One-Piece Blanket Finished Size is approximately 34 by 42 inches (86 by 106.5 cm) using DK yarn, a 4mm hook, and given border.
- One Granny Block is approximately 21 by 17” inches (53cm by 43cm).
- New to Mayhem & Majesty filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on page 4 of this pattern before attempting to begin.
Supplies – One Piece Blanket
- Blanket Body: 1,492 yards (1386m) DK yarn total [373 yards (341m) per gnome]
- Border: 150 yards (138m) DK yarn
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
There are no reviews yet.