Showing the single result
View cart “Baby Beluga Blanket” has been added to your cart.
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
Baby Beluga Blanket
Sea Turtles, Seahorses, Narwhals and now little Baby Belugas to add the the under the sea design collection! This blanket would make a lovely shower gift or best selling listing in your handmade shop.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important, but yarn amounts are given DK weight yarn 3 whales across by 5 whales high for a finished size of approximately 37x49 inches.
- This pattern can be decreased /increased in multiples of 47 stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (47 sts x 21 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want because everyone’s tension is different!
- This pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. A graph of the pattern is also included for those who prefer that method.
- Need extra help along the way? Just ask!