Hand Held Critters: Tiny Turtle
This is an old design I’ve finally taken the time to add to my shop!
- a pair of 6mm safety eyes (I recommend 6060 on Etsy)
- small amount of Aran or Worsted weight yarn in two colors
- yarn needle
- 4mm hook (or size needed to ensure tight stitching, see Tips below)
- Poly fiber fill stuffing (or stuffing of your choice)
- a wooden chop stick – it’s a fabulous stuffing tool
Stitches (US Terms)-
- Magic Ring
- st(s) – stitch(es)
- sl st – slip stich
- rep – repeat
- sc – single crochet
- inv dec – single crochet invisible decrease: Insert hook front-to-back into the front loop of next stitch, then insert it front-to-back into the front loop of the next stitch, yarn over, pull up a loop (through both front loops) and make your sc stitch as usual.
- BLO – back loop only
- FL – front loop
There are no reviews yet.