Ephesians 2:8 Blanket
Ephesians 2:8 Blanket (aka the faith-grace-jesus blanket)
- Ephesians 2:8 – finished size of approximately 40×50 inches using DK yarn and a 4mm hook
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
Wild & Free Blanket
Create this beautiful baby blanket from flowered hexagon motifs. Step-by-step instructions and photo tutorial for motif creation and joining. These motifs can also be used to create a larger or smaller blanket. You are free to sell items made from this pattern locally at craft markets or online. Skill Level: Intermediate Stitches Used: Magic Ring Slip Stitch Chain Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Popcorn Double Crochet
Friendship is Magic Blanket
Hook up this MAGICAL unicorn blanket to sell in your handmade shop - it is sure to be a best seller. Or make it as a special handmade baby show gift. You can make it in any size and with any yarn. Pictured was hooked by the amazing Alisha of @crochetandlemoncakes using Stylecraft Special DK yarn in Fondant, Clematis, Cirton, Aspen, Cloud Blue, and White in a toddler size (approximately 35"x 47") that fits perfectly in a crib. You can easily do less panels for a smaller blanket or more panels and more unicorns for a larger blanket. All sizing tips and instructions are included.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the blanket pictured using DK weight yarn. Finished size is approximately 35 in x 47 inches.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 58 + 19 more stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture, 81 sts x 21 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
I Heart Koalas Blanket
I Heart KoalasNEW! 2022 Update includes a face option for the Koala and updated bordering directions ands one-piece blanket options. Create adorable cushions, blankets, and wall hangings with this precious koala design!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook, but amounts and sizes have been given for worsted weight (I used Lion Brand’s “Pound of Love”) and a 4.5mm hook.
- Yarn amounts & sizes are given for one joinable block with sc bordering with a finished size of 21 x 18 inches. To calculate for a one-pice, multiply the block amount by how many koalas (full pattern repeats) will be in your one-piece blanket. Please see example one-piece blanket on page 4.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 83 sts across and 39 rows to make any size one-piece blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 3 of this pattern!
- 334 yards worsted weight yarn
- 20 yards for sc bordering
- 4.5mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn Needle
Elephant Love Blanket Duo
Elephant Love Duo includes
- the original 2019 Elephant Love blanket
- the NEW 2022 Elephant Love blanket (the elephants are a little bigger and a lot cuter!)
- the NEW Just Elephants block pattern - great for color blocking in a one-piece (instructions included) or joinable blocks
- the graphs for all versions
- The “Just Elephants” version of this pattern is better for BEGINNERS to Numerical Filet.
- The “Elephant Love” blanket is an advanced pattern in terms of Numerical Filet because the pattern is NOT a simple block repeat. Please be sure you understand the Help Guide on page 4 before you start.
- These patterns can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for three different projects:
- The NEW 2022 version of the Elephant Love Blanket using DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately ~40x45 inches. 3 elephants wide by 5 high. Each panel is ~9 inches high.
- one “Just Elephants” block - which can be used to calculate yardage for an “elephant only” one-piece blanket. Multiply the yarn for one block by the number of elephants you want in your blanket. One elephant repeat is ~16.5 x 11 inches using aran yarn and a 5mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- “Elephant Love” can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55+61 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- “Just Elephants” can be increased in multiples of 61 sts by 23 rows.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
Rated 4.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart