Showing all 4 results
View cart “Dazzling Diamonds Blanket” has been added to your cart.
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
I Heart Diamonds
I Heart Diamonds Blanket Work this one up in your favorite mandala or color-changing cake yarn and you won't be disappointed!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook. You will want to adjust the width and height repeats depending on the size blanket you want.
- Yarn amounts are for a blanket with a finished size of approximately 30 by 36 inches using Cotton Kings Twirls yarn (weight listed as “sport”) yarn and a 4mm hook and without a border
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 36 + 9 stitches across to make any size blanket.
- 1,096 yards sport weight cotton yarn (I used Cotton Kings Twirls Color #29 - but I don’t think they carry this line anymore - the line is now called “Sultan Deluxe” and the comparable cake to mine would be #31 - Martian Pink)
- 4mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Markers
Add to cart
Big Emoji Filet Crochet Block Book
The Big Emoji Filet Crochet Block BookAre any of your kids as crazy about Emojis? Then this is the PERFECT pattern book to create some awesome projects for them!
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
Friendship is Magic Blanket
Hook up this MAGICAL unicorn blanket to sell in your handmade shop - it is sure to be a best seller. Or make it as a special handmade baby show gift. You can make it in any size and with any yarn. Pictured was hooked by the amazing Alisha of @crochetandlemoncakes using Stylecraft Special DK yarn in Fondant, Clematis, Cirton, Aspen, Cloud Blue, and White in a toddler size (approximately 35"x 47") that fits perfectly in a crib. You can easily do less panels for a smaller blanket or more panels and more unicorns for a larger blanket. All sizing tips and instructions are included.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the blanket pictured using DK weight yarn. Finished size is approximately 35 in x 47 inches.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 58 + 19 more stitches across and 21 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture, 81 sts x 21 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
Dazzling Diamonds Blanket
This beautiful blanket features tiled diamonds of varying sizes. Use a rainbow of colors to create a stunning baby blanket. Use just one or two colors for a timeless yet modern throw to accent any room. This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and any size hook. I used Stylecraft Special DK yarn in Candyfloss, Apricot, Lemon, Spring Green, Sherbert, Wisteria and White. Finished size of approximately 28x36 inches. Yarn amounts and finished size will vary depending on your personal tension. This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 18 + 5 stitches across and 17 rows up to make any size blanket. Featured Brown & Tan Dazzling Diamonds Blanket was hooked & photographed by Carrie Copeland of @harold_and_claude