crochet dragonfly blanket pattern
Showing the single result
not rated $6.00 Add to cart
Dancing Dragonflies Blanket
Dragonflies always make me think of the faerie world! Hook up this whimsical dragonfly blanket to sell in your handmade shop - it is sure to be a best seller! It also makes a beautiful gift for a baby shower, or hooked up larger as a throw for a guest room. You can make it in any size and with any yarn. Pictured is with DK yarn in baby size (approximately 30"x36"). It was hooked by one of my talented pattern testers, Sarah Heuer. You can follow her on IG as @clandestinelyours. Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. CHART INCLUDED!!!
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for the baby sized blanket pictured using DK weight yarn with a finished size is approximately 33x36 inches.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 46+3 stitches across and 18 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one full graph picture) with your desired yarn and hook. Measure to decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
- Personal tension varies! Please make a swatch to accurately determine your size and yarn amounts.