under construction blanket
Showing the single result
Fall in love with the new Wrecking Ball design! I promise, it won't break your heart!
- Hook up your own Demolition Wrecking Ball Crane Blanket blanket using the yarn and the colors of your choice.
- Pattern is given in both numerical notation and a graph is included as well.
- Yarn amounts are given for DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately 24x30 inches using a 4.5mm hook and the specified repeats.
- This pattern can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55 stitches across and 24 rows up to make any size blanket.
- I recommend making a swatch (one machine 55 sts x 24 rows) in your desired yarn and then measure and decide how many repeats you need to get the blanket size you want.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart