elephant baby blanket
Showing the single result
Elephant Love Blanket Duo
Elephant Love Duo includes
- the original 2019 Elephant Love blanket
- the NEW 2022 Elephant Love blanket (the elephants are a little bigger and a lot cuter!)
- the NEW Just Elephants block pattern - great for color blocking in a one-piece (instructions included) or joinable blocks
- the graphs for all versions
- The “Just Elephants” version of this pattern is better for BEGINNERS to Numerical Filet.
- The “Elephant Love” blanket is an advanced pattern in terms of Numerical Filet because the pattern is NOT a simple block repeat. Please be sure you understand the Help Guide on page 4 before you start.
- These patterns can be worked with any weight yarn and gauge is not important.
- Yarn amounts are given for three different projects:
- The NEW 2022 version of the Elephant Love Blanket using DK weight yarn with a finished size of approximately ~40x45 inches. 3 elephants wide by 5 high. Each panel is ~9 inches high.
- one “Just Elephants” block - which can be used to calculate yardage for an “elephant only” one-piece blanket. Multiply the yarn for one block by the number of elephants you want in your blanket. One elephant repeat is ~16.5 x 11 inches using aran yarn and a 5mm hook.
- 10% yardage has been added to my measurements to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- “Elephant Love” can be increased/decreased in multiples of 55+61 stitches across and 23 rows up to make any size blanket.
- “Just Elephants” can be increased in multiples of 61 sts by 23 rows.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? PLEASE! Read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
Rated 4.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart