Showing the single result
Cement Truck Blanket
This Cement Truck is perfect for all those construction-loving kids (and adults!) out there. Be sure to check out my other construction vehicle designs: Backhoe, Demolition Crane, and Dump Truck.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook; amounts and finished sizes are provided for DK (3 weight) yarns used with a 4mm hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for a one-piece baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 38 x 40 inches. 10% yardage has been added to my yardage to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 75 sts across and 30 rows to make any size blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
- ~ 475 yards DK yarn PER 30 Rows (1,425 yards total for the blanket body)
- ~ 318 yards DK for the Bobble Border
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
- Paintbox Simply DK: Rose Red, Lime Green, and Kingfisher Blue (1 ball of each)
- Stylecraft Special DK: Grey (3 balls)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.00 Add to cart