Showing all 2 results
View cart “Under Construction Blanket” has been added to your cart.
Cement Truck Blanket
This Cement Truck is perfect for all those construction-loving kids (and adults!) out there. Be sure to check out my other construction vehicle designs: Backhoe, Demolition Crane, and Dump Truck.
- This pattern can be worked with any weight yarn and hook; amounts and finished sizes are provided for DK (3 weight) yarns used with a 4mm hook.
- Yarn amounts are given for a one-piece baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 38 x 40 inches. 10% yardage has been added to my yardage to help ensure you have enough yarn to finish your project.
- This pattern can be increased in multiples of 75 sts across and 30 rows to make any size blanket.
- New to Numerical Filet patterns? Please read the Help Guide on PAGE 4 of this pattern!
- ~ 475 yards DK yarn PER 30 Rows (1,425 yards total for the blanket body)
- ~ 318 yards DK for the Bobble Border
- 4mm Hook
- Stitch Markers
- Paintbox Simply DK: Rose Red, Lime Green, and Kingfisher Blue (1 ball of each)
- Stylecraft Special DK: Grey (3 balls)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
Under Construction Blanket
We all know a young boy who adores construction machines! My third son LOVES construction machines, and he was the one behind this design coming to the shop. Hook up this construction blanket to sell in your handmade shop - it is sure to be a best seller!
- You can make it in any size and with any yarn.
- Pictured is with DK yarn in baby size (approximately 30"x36"). It was hooked by one of my talented pattern testers, Debby Jenniskens. You can follow her on IG as @debbyshaaksels
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
- Graph included.