Book, TV, & Character Themes
Showing all 4 results
View cart “Doctor Who Crochet Pattern E-Book” has been added to your cart.
Add to cart
Big Emoji Filet Crochet Block Book
The Big Emoji Filet Crochet Block BookAre any of your kids as crazy about Emojis? Then this is the PERFECT pattern book to create some awesome projects for them!
- Beginner? Stitch tutorial links and other tips and tricks are included.
- Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique.
Doctor Who Crochet Pattern E-Book
5 Brilliant Patterns in 1
- This pattern pack include 5 Doctor Who themed designs which you can use to make a blanket or any number of other projects.
- Create the epic Doctor Who Blanket which combines all 5 designs into the blankets you see featured here by myself and one of my amazing testers, Wendy (in 4th Doctor colors blues, grey and golds).
- The blanket panels can’t be resized by changing the repeats - but the size can be changed by changing your yarn weight/hook size.
- Each design is ALSO given separately, so you can make a blanket of just Daleks, for example. Or a wall hanging with the emblem. Or whatever project you’d like!
- Pattern for the Doctor Who Blanket as shown
- Seperate Patterns for each of the 5 designs
- Graphs for each blanket panel
- Graph for all stand-alone designs
- Detailed How-To instructions for filet crochet.
- Detailed instructions for changing colors within a panel.
- A quality pattern tested by both beginners and advanced crocheters.
Stand Alone Patterns include:
- Cyberman (head)
- Weeping Angel
- and the Doctor Who Emblem
Doctor Who Blanket Info:
- In Aran yarn, my blanket measures 45 by 70 inches with a 5mm hook.
- 730 yards for TARDIS & Emblem (Paintbox 240 Royal Blue)
- 580 yards for Weeping Angel (Paintbox 204 Stormy Grey)
- 340 yards for Cybermen panel (Paintbox 205 Slate Grey)
- 337 yards for Dalek (Paintbox 214 Pillar Red)
- 337 yards for Dalek (Paintbox 222 Buttercup Yellow)
- Moss Stitch Border (shown): 50 yards more in each color used
- Simple Border: 300 yards in one color.
- 5mm Hook
- 6mm Hook (if using Moss Stitch border option)
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn Needle
Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.75 Add to cart
not rated $5.75 Add to cart
The Princess Blanket
Create this beautiful princess blanket for the princesses in your life! Finished size using DK weight yarn is approximately 33x30 inches. Featured blankets: variegated pastels by @offthehook_X, pinks/green/blue by @loopinstitches, and the creamy yellow by @md_mommie All sizing tips and instructions are included. Pattern is written in numerical filet, which is quickly becoming the best filet reading and writing method out there! Clear instructions are given for this easy to understand pattern writing technique. CHARTS INCLUDED!
Add to cart
Harry Potter Blanket
Crochet your own HP blanket in your house colors! This EPIC design is too large to photograph - scroll through to see more of the included panel designs. 5 Panel Designs included (numerical pattern + graphs): - Harry Theme - Hedwig (open eyes OR sleeping) - Deathly Hallows - Quidditch - "Mischief Managed" (words can be split or kept together!) Lettering safe for right or left handed crocheters - the hand you hook with DOESN'T MATTER. :-) My filet lettering has been tested by a left handed crocheter, just be be sure!
Rated 5.00 out of 5